BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 17, 2010

What's in the Can?

I finally broke down and opened up the tin! Inside was all sorts of goodies:

Socks, lotion, puzzles (I was partially right!), doodle pads, crayons, activity book. Plenty to keep me busy during the wait (which is now only 6 days!!!).

As for "symptoms," on Tuesday I woke up UBER crabby and went to bed at like 7pm, asleep by 7:01pm. So that's about it...could be a symptom, could just be I'm crabby and tired.

Yesterday was kind of a down day. Heard (another) pregnancy announcement and maybe it's just because I was surprised, tired of waiting, irritated or something but that one really hurt. Oh well, work all day tomorrow so that'll definitely keep my mind off things!!! Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I thought about the can recently and was going to ask you what's in it. Enjoy your goodies! :-)

Cecilia said...

I was uber cranky and sleepy with Crash. My hubs could just about have strangled me.
Have fun with your items!