BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Best Place on Earth

No, it's not Disney World. It's this place:
The pharmacy that saved me last night!!! Thanks again to John and Dr. Miyagi! I could NOT fall asleep last night I was so hyped up on adrenaline, well that and the cookie dough I ended up eating for dinner. I'm going to have to change my mantra from one day at a time to a couple days ahead of time. Whew! I'm still amazed how it all went down and how I didn't freak out!

I got them cupcakes for a local, yummy delicious bakery that I'm going to deliver tomorrow. I got Dr. Miyagi Red Velvet and John and his wife Black & White. I also picked up one for my friend, K, whose going through IF. I met her for dinner tonight, it was great to see her. Poor Mary, my nurse is out with emergency surgery!!! I hope she gets better soon!!! What a flippin' crazy week!?! I'm exhausted!

1 comments:

Christina said...

What an adventure! I was on the edge of my seat reading about it. I'm glad that everything worked out for you. It makes all the difference in the world to have those helping hands along the way, doesn't it?