BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Afraid I've Become THAT Girl

Yes, I'm the girl who used to hate when my friends would discuss sex or anything along those lines in college (I won't even tell you the phrase they would say that would make me scream and cover my ears) and now I'm afraid I've become THAT girl. I tell people about bruises on my butt, the color and size of my discharge, whether my boobs are sore or not and it doesn't even phase me. It's become such a common concept and conversation to me that I don't even think twice and usually about 10 minutes after I finish a conversation, I THEN think to myself, "Hmm...maybe they didn't want to know all that..." I'm going to continue to be open and TMI on my blog but I'll try to watch what I say in person because I have to realize that not everyone is interested in DH's sperm count or how big the spectums were that they shoved into me and that some people don't enjoy hearing the word vagina multiple times in one conversation. So I apologize for being THAT girl.

A couple other thoughts...

1. Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling. To be honest? As of yesterday, I feel normal. No real cramping, sore boobs, nausea or anything like that. Am I supposed to feel different or is this just a sign that it isn't working? Don't answer that because I'm trying to just not think about it or fret, now next week...I'm sure I'll be worrying and fretting up a storm! I am tired of waiting and worrying and wondering, sigh, but that's the game of IF, isn't it?

2. DH had to work last night and tonight which means two nights in a row of progestrone in the legs. I was totally dreading it but last night, I did a pretty fab job! It didn't even hurt going in and wasn't sore for awhile. The only thing though is that when I pulled it out, it looked like some meds leaked out (which TOTALLY stresses me). This happened when I was doing the lupron shots and it was because I wasn't pinching but I have been sure to pinch so I don't know what the deal is. DH says that doesn't happen when he does it so I don't know.

Well, that's all I have for now. One week down, one to go.

5 comments:

Kevin and Katie said...

STOP STRESSING!!!! Do something to try and take your mind off things. For me, I have started sleeping hours more than I have been. I figure that passes the time just as fast as anything else. Hmmm, let me know if you want to borrow some movies. That would be the next best thing to sleeping ;)

from C to C said...

We are continuing to send lots of prayers your way. Hoping the next week goes by fast, and i know it is hard but try to relax and not stress...and let me know if we can do anything for you guys. Love ya!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Isnt it funny? How you share so much with strangers and family..stuff you wouldnt normally share. Ive said sentences and asked questions I never would have imagined!

One week to go? You CAN do this! Dont stress. Relax. You are pregnant, I just know it!

Angie said...

Oh God I'm probably one of those people from college you're talking about LMAO!!! Just joking, I think I was a few years ahead of you. Glad you are feeling good though. Continuing to pray and send good vibes xoxo

Angie said...

Just to reassure you I didn't feel any different when I was prego. I had no symptoms or morning sickness or anything. I started getting really really tired and my boobs hurt but that was 5 weeks in and that's how I found out, hubs said are you prego? And I said I have no idea and got a test to find out, so don't freak cause you have no symptoms.