BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Progesterone

Because I've shared with you all my other meds, here's a pic of the progesterone.
With it's massive needle.
We are rotating between each hip and my two thighs. I think I'm going to have to give myself this shot on Wednesday and I'm not looking forward to it. It hasn't hurt...yet. No set time like the other shots, just same time every day. We decided to stick with 6pm. Only 1 cc...if we get prego, we have 8 weeks of this stuff...so come on and let's hope for 8 more weeks of shots!

2 comments:

Adam and Julia said...

Use ICE!!!!! I didn't at first, and it really saved my life. Ice the spot for 2 minutes before the shot. Trust me, those bad boys hurt. The number you can get it, the better!

Christina said...

Are you serious?? 8 weeks of THAT?! No one ever tells you that the shots keep going after IVF is successful! I'm glad I know now.

Oh well -- it's a small price to pay for a successful pregnancy. I'm hoping that you have 8 more weeks of shots to look forward to!