BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

556!!!

Dr. Val's office called me today and my estradiol level was 556 which is WAY up from Monday when it was 180! Tonight and tomorrow night, I continue on with 10 units of Lupron, 75 units of Menopur and 150 units of Gonal. Friday I head back in for more blood work and an u/s to check on my follicles. I'm kind of excited to see them even though there's nothing in there right now. My goodness this morning I was a Chatty Cathy with the lab lady telling her all about the needle craziness last night, she was probably like yeah, yeah, yeah...get outta here, I got 50 other women to draw blood from today.

OH! There is one thing that's bothered me this week and I don't know if I should just let it slide or what because I know sometimes at my work, we get caught up in this too. Monday when I went in there's this blonde receptionist and then there was a long, curly haired lady and they were bad mouthing another co-worker. Whatever, I was early, no worries, it's also the Monday after a holiday. Then today, blonde lady was there and I was waiting and brown curls comes in and from the patient side of the counter the two of them are gabbing/complaining. It just doesn't really make it a "happy" place to be...I mean, if I'm dropping $15Gs I want rainbows and sprinkles all over the flippin' room making me feel good and happy and positive!

OH! And another thing this AM, I was the first one there and then the room filled up...fast! Well, the waiting room has 3 couches and then some chairs all coupled together. Most of us there were by ourselves going to get bloodwork so, of course, everyone spaced out so we're not sitting by strangers. Two ladies sat on two different couches, a couple sat on a another couch and there was only one other couple. Another couple checked in and looked around the room, only single seats and not one lady got up, as I realized there weren't any seats together, I got up and moved to sit by a "stranger." I was a little surprised no one else offered, I mean hello-wouldn't you want to sit by your husband/significant other in a place like that?

Anyways, I feel like things are going good but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up. We'll see what happens on Friday!

3 comments:

Stephany said...

I really hate when people aren't professional in the workplace. It happens sometimes at my work and it drives me nuts. They should be happy and bubbly...you guys need that!

Aimee said...

Yeah for the great estradiol levels!!!

Angie said...

I agree with Stephany and Aimee!