BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

'Twas the Night Before

September 6, 2011
Well, it's the night before the big beta and I'm sick as a dog. Sinus junk from crazy MO weather and poison ivy from DH taking our black lab dove hunting. I'm a sneezin', itchin' fool. The good news about that is that I'm going to take a shower and head to bed so no waiting and freaking out tonight.

I had an acupuncture appointment today and I was all sorts of out of wack, all of my levels with split. She compared it to a pregnant woman and she said it looked like hers were split too so that was a good sign BUT then at the end of the appointment, she said why don't you wait until after tomorrow to see if you need to schedule another appointment. So then I was freaking out the whole way home thinking she was lying to me about the split thing!

At this point, I feel like I'm Dr. Val's favorite...50-50. I don't 100% feel the same way I did after my last IVF but I don't really feel pregnant either. I really have NO CLUE how tomorrow's going to go. Driving home from acupuncture, the DJ was playing a game and said it was a 50-50 chance and I immediately thought of Dr. Val. I guessed the answer right, the caller did not. The DJ said, well you were on the wrong side of 50 but I wasn't!!! So hopefully I'll be on the positive side of it tomorrow! Here goes nothing...one blood draw!!!

6 comments:

Angie said...

OMG I'm dying to know. I don't know if I can wait one more day! I seriously check this blog first thing every day so I can follow your journey and I'm so excited to know the outcome, praying so hard for you!!!

Angie said...

LOL Angie, I'm checking it 2-3 times a day!!!! This post-blog was really, really cool to follow, even thought it's a complete nail-biter :) praying so hard for you guys!!!!!

Kim said...

Finally! How will I ever sleep tonight>! I got my money on pregnant. I think I might do this if we ever do IVF. It's been painfully fun!

SLES75 said...

I'm so impressed you held out....I couldn't do it and my "peer pressure" bloggie friends helped me go forward and cheat. I had no idea there was even a possibility of it being positive. So I'll keep my fingers crossed even tho the test is in the past....I can't wait to read your blog tomorrow.....hugs!

Cherbear said...

I am on bedrest so waiting and watching now! I do hope youl post in the morning!!

Melissa said...

I just found your blog and I'm hoping you get your positive beta tomorrow. I didn't look back through your blog but I take it you did not do any pregnancy testing. I just did my 2nd round of IVF and found out last week that we are pregnant.I to didn't do any pregnancy testing. I didn't have any symtoms either, a few cramps here and there and I did notice an increase in appetite but I thought that was all in my head....but it wasn't. Good luck and I hope you get a great beta.