BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Survey Says...

September 7, 2011
Well, I went in for my blood draw this morning. I hit MAJOR traffic on the way there but had some good tunes to listen to on the way there alternating between stations. I wasn't a bit nervous on the way there or while I was there or really on the way home. It took all of about 5 minutes once I got there and it would have been faster but the nurse had to dig around for a vein. On my way home, I saw the building numbered 777 which to me means it's September 7 and that's 777 for the three tots we transferred.

I was debating stopping to get a HPT to take while waiting for the phone call but I talked myself out of it. I don't know, I just don't feel pregnant and after getting a bad phone call last time, that's just what I'm expecting today too. About 11:30am, I checked my email and Dr. K emailed me back about speaking at the MIA conference. When I went for my beta last time, I saw her in the elevator and spoke to her before my blood was drawn.

Did I mention that DH forgot his phone at home today so I can't even call him when I find out? I'm trying to see that as a sign that I won't get a bad phone call so I won't have to call him all a hot mess. I'm hoping that Mary calls before one, so here's to anxiously waiting...

1:36PM-Still no call from Mary but I did go in about an hour later than I did last time. I didn't eat lunch in case I got upset, I didn't want to barf and now I'm STARVING! Hurry up and call!!! And even though I feel like total crap (sinus stuff and itchy from poison ivy), I still have on my regular clothes AKA no pjs because when she calls, if it's good I have to go get more meds so I'm thinking positively.

1:55PM-Phone call, not Mary but another nurse from the office AND....BETA 764!!!!!!!!!! (I made that bold for those of you that just skimmed to the end!). This is 12dpt or 17 dpo.

OMG! Can you freakin' believe it???? Okay, I have to go get more meds and try to hunt down DH to tell him!!! More to post tomorrow.

PS
Due to the break in posts, I will be double posting for the next few days.

Sorry for the delay in getting to the results! One, I wanted to keep making sure everything was okay and two, I wanted to make sure we'd told our families and works first. As of now, we haven't told DH's family yet because our plans for dinner with them keep falling through. Hopefully we'll tell them tonight! So please don't tweet or FB me yet!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats again girl! :) So excited and happy for you guys.

Lola said...

Congratulations!!!!!! :):)

Sarah said...

Woohoo! YAYAYAYAYAY! Nothing else to say really. :)

Lyndz said...

I have been on the edge of my seat! CONGRATS!

Angie said...

FECKING A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG YAY!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

OMG!!! YEA!!!! I just knew it! I had all of those same symptoms when I was pregnant!!! I am so so so happy for you and I can't wait to hear more! By the way, I love how you waited and did these posts later...even though the waiting was killing us :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.... What a wonderful, well deserved blessing :)

Kim said...

OMG I KNEW IT!!!!!!! And I did scroll down because I could take another minute of waiting!!! (you know us oh so well!) Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joys Truly said...

I am so happy for you! I'll tell ya the suspense was killing me. Congrats!!!!

momof 3 said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jos said...

AHhhhhhhhh!! I've been dying waiting for this post!!! So excited for you!!!!!

Baby Hopes said...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is a fantastic beta!!!!! Rest well and enjoy, Momma!!! Praying for a very happy and healthy pregnancy and your bouncing bundle(s?) of joy in your arms soon!!!

Adam and Julia said...

yeah!!!!! woooooooo hooooooooo!!!! I am guessing twins....maybe trips!!! awesome number! congrats momma!!

Krystie said...

so proud SOOOOO proud.

COME ON BABY said...

YES!!! I am so excited for you and your hubby. This is the best day EVER!!! Congrats my sweet little dear. I have tears in my eyes. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Awesome, just awesome!! Love your freaking face!

Jessica White said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Angie said...

totally bawled when I read this, I am SO so so happy for you guys!!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Wonderful!!!!

Cherbear said...

how AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Okay I can say this now.....I knew you had to be pregnant because if you weren't, there just wouldn't be a point in delaying the posts til now and dragging everything out. I didn't ever want to sound snippy or righteous so I never said it but I think we were all thinking it, and what a GREAT thing this is!!!!! yayyyy!!!! So glad everything is still going great. Can't wait to catch up on everything from beta til now. :)

Cecilia said...

Don't apologize for anything!!!! You are the bed secret keeper EVER. :) I can only imagine how exited you guys are as I myself am over the moon exited for you. Hugs!!

SLES75 said...

OH THANK GOD!!!! I've been dying for the past two weeks...and longer....So happy you got a a good number, one hell of a number...holy crap!!

Can't wait to hear more!!!