BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Forgetful

August 31, 2011
Fertility meds make me forgetful. I was halfway to work and realized I forgot to brush my teeth. I can't even remember the last time I forgot to brush my teeth...ew!!!

It also made DH forgetful. He asked that I set the alarm for 5am. I did so and it went off then he glanced over at the clock and jumped out of bed, "Babe! We have to do the shot!" I said no dear, remember our clock is an hour fast. He then went to get some coffee to wake up.

Seriously, my stomach has been tore up this week and it's not fun. I told DH and he said, well, it's because you're pregnant because that didn't happen last time. Let's hope he's right ladies!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

My stomach was crazy torn up and I was pregnant :) really hoping it's the same for you!!!!!

Kim said...

Ohhhhh I am so hoping he is right! And the forgetfullness too, all good signs!

Angie said...

All good signs!!!!!!!

Cherbear said...

okay is the next post your results???????? :)