BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Meet Our Tots!

August 26, 2011
Meet our three tots that we transferred:

The two tots on the left are already started to hatch as Dr. K said! When she left the room, I was so excited and DH looked at me and said, "We're not having snakes here!" Ever since we got the tot report back in December, the "compact 6" tot stuck out in my mind so I had to ask which one he was. Yes, I kept saying he...is that a sign? Well the top left is my Compact 6 and the bottom left was an Uneven Eight. While in the room, we agreed to transfer all three. After we signed the forms, DH looked at me and said, "If we have three kids..."

When we got into the transfer room, Dr. K came out and said, "You know, we could just transfer 2 and freeze one." I know this is the option that DH preferred but I tried to explain it as best I could. I kept asking, "Does that make sense?" I was considered that the tot on the upper right wouldn't make it since it wasn't hatching yet but, of course, I had this huge roundabout way to explain it. Dr. K checked with the lab and said they probably wouldn't refreeze that one so "we" AKA me, again agreed to transfer all three.

So there you have it...my three tots that have been transferred into me! They are a day 5 transfer so now I go back on 9/7 and get some good news that they're growing, growing, growing!!!

9 comments:

Jos said...

Phew, you transferred 3?! Exciting exciting!

Jill said...

Getting exciting...

Kelly said...

good looking babes you got there!!

Angie said...

Super exciting!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait to hear the outcome!!!

Angie said...

omg you're killing me here! How awesome to be able to see life at such a beginning stage. Life really is a miracle.

Angie said...

I'm stalking your post.....when are you updating next???!!!! LOL

Baby Hopes said...

Beautiful!!! Congratulations and wishing you the best!!!

SLES75 said...

yay for 3 tots!!! I hope everything goes along beautifully :)