BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pics from the Night Before

Are you guys tired of the night before posts yet? Are you ready for me to get on to the FET? Like I said, I was a madwoman getting everything done and ready before the ET so I have a lot to post. So, thanks for sticking around in the meantime...enjoy the pics!

As I was finishing up blogging, DH walked in the room and grabbed the camera...and wouldn't put it down!

Here's me giving DH the "I'm pumped and can't wait for ET tomorrow...oh and I'm trying not to be stressed!" As you can tell, I hadn't made it to the sheets yet.
After 50 more snapshots and outtakes, I finally started "picking" my nose in hopes that would deter him...
Even our big 'ole black lab covered his face saying, "Come on...no more pictures!!!"

Okay, it's 10:13PM the night before ET and I need to try to get some sleep. Night!

4 comments:

Baby Hopes said...

Thinking of you today and hoping all goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

okay....you have to be pregnant bc otherwise you could not continue on with this torment!!! When will we know?!?!

Angie said...

DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUR POST POSTING ZBUT CAN'T HANDLE THE ANTICIPATION!!!!!!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Thinking of you during your FET!

What a cute picture of your puppy!