BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 14, 2011

Don't Drink the Water

August 17, 2011
Three, yep three pregnancy announcements in 24 hours. Of course, I'm counting Hilary Duff as one but hey, it still counts, right? The other two are people that come to my work on a regular basis. Since my work is the "baby factory," seriously, there's ALWAYS someone here that's prego or their spouse is, the 'ole "don't drink the water" comment comes up...A LOT! Seriously? I drink about 48-72 ounces of water from that non-cold (we argue about this EVERY day at work) water fountain EVERY DAY. So all I have to say is...what's up with that?

2 comments:

Sara-Lynn said...

Oh, I so hear you! We used to attend a church with tons of young families and that comment always was used. We ended up leaving because we just felt we did not fit (for other reasons too). Know that you are supported here!

Alpha Parent said...

Sounds like it's time to spike that water with some contraceptives.

Hugs for you.