BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Agony of Waiting

August 25, 2011 3:02PM
Well, we're scheduled for tomorrow at 12:45pm. No idea how the tots are doing. When I'd talked to Mary last week, she said they would call in the late afternoon...they called me once at 10am and once at 11:30am, my heart racing both times. The odd thing is that they called my work number and didn't even try my cell...weird! Anyways, the first time they wanted to know how I wanted to pay. I was like, I want to know how my tots are before I pay for anything. She said she wouldn't run the card until next week. Then at 11:30, my favorite nurse V called and gave me directions for tomorrow. I couldn't ask much since I was at my desk with everyone around to hear but I was able to ask, "How's everything doing?" To which she replied, we haven't even thawed them yet!!! OH the agony of waiting!!!

So I said, basically I don't want to hear from you again until we get there and she said correct. I've been toting my phone around everywhere hoping it doesn't ring. I've already got cookies from the bakery to take in tomorrow, dinner set out to thaw for tomorrow night (throwing it in the crockpot) and half my toes painted. I felt like I have 100 things to do before tomorrow but since we don't have to leave the house until 11:45am, I'm leaving some stuff for tomorrow morning so that I can busy myself and not sit around stressing. I'm headed out in a few minutes for my acupuncture appointment but I'll post again with everything I'm doing to prep (pictures included!).

I just want tomorrow to come so I know my tots are okay and we can move forward with the ET. Reading the post I did on them in December is very encouraging and I looked back at pictures of DH and I from December-wow, we were chunks! Hopefully being in better physical shape will help. I know to not overfill my bladder tomorrow so hopefully the transfer will be a much better experience than last time. Okay, I have to stop rambling or I'll be late!

7 comments:

SLES75 said...

OK i have to say the wait is killing me.....I hope all went well....I can't wait to read more!!!

Kim said...

Can you speed up to two posts a day?! Im with SLESE1014, your killing me! LOL I'm so darn anxious!

Cherbear said...

gosh, I'm with the others!!!

Kristen said...

The waiting part definitely sucks!!!

COME ON BABY said...

Here's hoping and praying for beautiful tots and a flawless transfer.

Beth said...

So I have become a stalker of your blog!! This suspense just keeps me coming back!! I am just hoping and praying for the best and have been for a while. Can't wait to hear more!

Angie said...

I too have become a stalker, just can't pray enough for you guys!!!!