BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 3, 2011

FET Cycle

August 6, 2011
As you read this, my FET has already started and we already know whether we got a BFP or BFN. During our first round of IVF, we broadcast it to the world, telling everyone when we were doing everything, showing off our meds, etc...This time around we decided we were going to do things opposite and keep things on the downlow.

I still wanted to document the journey and my thoughts and feelings. Over the next couple months, I'll be post-posting (that's posting my posts during my FET at a later date) so that you can follow the journey and I can remember how I felt and what we did. As I write this on August 6, I'm crossing my legs, fingers, eyebrows, eyes that we're going to get a BFP and that the last post you'll read will be a good one. Thanks in advance for all your comments and prayers and positive thoughts. For those of you that know me IRL, please don't ask me what happened. We'll talk about everything when we're ready.

Here we go friends, hang on because I'm sure it's going to be a bumpy ride!

10 comments:

Jos said...

Oh wow - I knew you were doing a fall FET and was wondering when it was going to start. I'll be hoping and praying for a positive outcome in the final post-post!!

Karen said...

My fingers are crossed that you got your BFP and when we finally get to hear about it, you've clear all the first trimester hurdles as well.

Anonymous said...

You've been very quiet on your blogs lately and I had a feeling it was cause you were in the middle of your FET. Praying for you Alyssa!

Kim said...

How exciting, I'm glad you documented it so we can still follow you through the process, even it's it not real time. Hoping your smiling ear to ear Ruhr now.

Kelly said...

I've been wondering when we were going to hear about your FET. I knew you had planned on doing it this fall. I can't wait to read all of these posts and I HOPE HOPE HOPE for great news!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady, I have been thinking about you a lot and hoping you are getting your miracle. I am so impatient though, I want to know now!!! lol I wont ask you though, but I am going to send you an email. got some news of my own to share. and no, I am not preggo. Love ya lots!

Angie said...

Praying for you all the time girl, I hope you know that.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!! I've been reading your blog for quite awhile and I hope for the best for you!

Anonymous said...

Hoping good things :)

Angie said...

I'll never stop praying for you guys - never never never!!!!