BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Good Morning Meds!

August 21, 2011
The alarm was set bright and early for 5:45am on a Sunday morning. I got up right away when the alarm went off, fired up the laptop and tended to the furbabies. When I got back, I quickly found the Freedom Fertility video for administering PIO-God Bless 'em for their videos but not always their prices! DH got to watching the video and getting the shot ready while I headed into the bathroom with a giant glass of water to wash down my "breakfast" which consists of 2 pills of Zithromax, 1 prenatal, 1 estrace and 1 low dose aspirin:
As though the first picture doesn't do the pill size justice, here it is covering up all the writing on the bottom of the pill bottle:
Funny when DH starting drawing up the shot, I was only doing a 1/2 CC today and then full 1 CC the rest of the time starting tomorrow, I confused him. We had to search through all the needles and pull up my blog post about PIO from the fresh cycle and then we were good to go...so see there is a method to my madness as to how I document everything!




PIO up close and personal!




All went well with day one of tons of meds and PIO! I was going to yoga with some girlfriends later that day so I didn't eat much and my stomach was UPSET, like I felt like I was going to barf. I stopped to get gas and grabbed some Honey Nut snack mix and all was well. Mary did tell me no yoga after the transfer so starting tomorrow, I'll probably just be watching what I eat and taking short dog walks around the block. DH did a fantastic job as always administering the shot and our big black lab was there for me to hold on to.








It's getting real people! This is the build-up and excitement I was waiting for...here we go!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is sooo exciting! Good luck with all of your injections. I will be starting my own IVF cycles in the next few months (hopefully!) so I will be following very closely. :)

Cecilia said...

I know that you post posted these, but I get excited when I read each one. I'm dying here!!!

Natalie and Lee said...

Just found your blog and your newest follower! PRAYING hard for y'all!!! :)