BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ironic...Don't You Think?

Today's the big shot day!!! We started our day off at church and came home to do some daily chores. I got to organizing and cleaning out the pantry, it felt a little "nesting" like to me. Then DH fell asleep while we were watching tv and I decided to lay down with him. However, I couldn't really fall asleep because I just kept thinking about the shot!!! I hate wishing the day away but I wish it was time already!?! I just want to do it and have it done, know what it's like and let the stress of it just go away. I was thinking to myself that I wanted to take pictures and document the shots, not EVERY night but each part. While I was thinking about that, I realized I needed to document the birth control!!! And...here it is:
I really find it very ironic that I must go on BC before trying to have a baby. I mean, me and BC were BFFs from age 19-25. I must admit that I did/do miss the acne-free face I had while on it but a baby is so worth the acne not to mention, I was over putting extra hormones in my body and spending the money each month. When the nurse said, we'll start you on BC, I think I had a shocked look on my face like WTH? Am I really at the RE office or did I turn in Planned Parenthood? She went on to explain to me that they've had better success with patients who were on BC first. Still, very ironic to me and anyone I explain it to I start off with, "Funny...I'm on BC..."

Know what else I think is ironic? Maybe this is TMI but it's an IF blog, I think TMI is okay. When I started my period the month before our wedding, I looked at DH and said, "Congratulations on making it through life without having a baby before marriage!" I'm really eating those words now, aren't I?

Okay, one more hour to wait then I'm going to take a shower so I'm all fresh and clean. Then I'll start reading the instructions 500 times then at 6pm on the dot...it's date time with me, the needle and Lupron!

2 comments:

Kim said...

So very ironic! I think they also use BP to control your start date, especially RE offices who do cycles in "bathces" with other couples, or so I have heard.

Good luck with your shot!

COME ON BABY said...

Good luck :)