BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Five Shots Down

Five shots down and who knows how many to go. I must admit this week hasn't been as bad as I thought with the shots. Funny thing is that I thought November was a slow month but it's been crazy, insane busy! We're going to DH's family's farm for deer season this weekend. I'm not too worried since I've only had 2/5 shots at home, the other two at my work and the one tonight at DH's part-time job. So what's a weekend away without running water? Never fear, we have enough running water to wash our hands but there will be no showers. It's not as bad as it sounds.

DH asked me if I was going to hunt this weekend. Yes, ladies, I hunt, it's only my second year and I've never got anything yet so we'll see how I do. If nothing else, I always get lots of quiet, reading time during this weekend which is perfect because I just got 3 new books in the mail this week! Anyways, before this week I'd told DH I wasn't sure, it would depend on how I felt this week with the shots. Well, as I stated yesterday, I'm just SUPER tired but I don't think it has to do with the shots. I went yesterday and got my deer tags, or as I like to call it my donation to conservation. DH reminded me that I wasn't suppose to "jostle" the good 'ole ovaries in which I reminded him that the gun would be on my shoulder, not my ovaries and I'd have to SEE something before I shot it to jostle anything.

So five shots done and numerous more to go, Dr. Val next Wednesday and we'll see where it goes from there!

Side note: A fellow blogger lost her husband on Tuesday in a total accident. She's pregnant with her third child, he won't ever get to meet his baby. It really put things into perspective for me. I've been sitting here freaking out about shots but the truth is that if I didn't have DH, I wouldn't be doing this, going through IVF and I'd much rather be going through all this, including the ups, downs, good news, disappointments and even possibly a life without children, with him than not have him at all. Prayers go out to Vee and her family, my heart aches for them. Please say a prayer for her if you don't mind.

0 comments: