BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cry Fest

DH left to go to his PT job tonight and I was flipping through the channels. What did I stop on? Guiliana and Bill...yeah, bad mistake! We'd just watched the epsidode together last week where the doctor told her she miscarried and I had a cry fest then. Now I'm watching it again and hearing her say everything all the thoughts I've had...can't control it, why are we being punished, it's hard, etc...It makes me really scared for the end of that two week wait after the ET. Luckily, for them, they have the funds to try again if they want. Okay, commerical is over back to my cry fest.

OH! My shots start Sunday-I can't believe it's really almost here!!!

5 comments:

COME ON BABY said...

My cry fest begins daily with a healthy dose of recorded esisodes of Adoption Sorties and Adoption Diaries. Listening to woman say again and again how the feel like less of a woman for not being able to have biological babies stabs me in the heart everytime.

Cry on sister :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I watched for the first time tonight..the episode with her telling the therapist those thoughts..had to choke back tears.

Im so glad they are open about their journey..way too many celebs hide it. Its not something to hide dammit!

You start shots on Trevors due date..I think thats a good sign. :)

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you alot this week. I am so excited for you for this sunday.
I wish I got that show, but I dont get the channel it is on. Do you know where online I could watch it??

Aimee said...

I can't believe the shots start Sunday, either! Exciting!

Unfortunately, I don't get the Style network, either. The first episode of the new season was on E!, but for some reason, no more are. I wish they'd put it back on E! I want to watch the show!

Jen said...

I was in tears when I watched that.

I am still amazed by people who REALLY want to have a baby and can provide and care for them and love them but can't have them. Then you have the people who shouldn't be having babies and then BOOM, they are parents.

Good luck with the lupron, it will be just fine. Sending positive vibes your way!