BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Legs Up!

2/10/2010
Found out that one of my sorority sister's is pregnant...without trying. These days finding out anyone is prego is bittersweet, how exciting and awesome for them but another reminder, like a hard slap in the face, that nothing you're doing is right or working. I talked to one of my best friends from back in the day yesterday, I'd been thinking about her a lot because I knew that her and her hubs had issues trying to have a baby. Maybe this is TMI but hello, I'm sharing this story with you so I'm allowed a little TMI...she said the month they did get pregnant that after they had sex she held her legs up forever so I made a mental note, next time legs up...check! She also told me to pray like crazy because that's what helped her through it. Yes, I am a Christian and when things get tough, my dad always tells me to pray or talk to God about it. But honestly, I don't go to church every week and I don't feel like I'm a great Christian so I don't really feel like I have the right to pray to ask for God's help. I know this isn't right but this is the type of person I am...

1 comments:

Jessica White said...

It's always hard to hear someone is pregnant...even when you are genuinely happy for them. Pray...if nothing else it helps me to feel like I'm doing something.