BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Being All Serious

5/2/10
So yes, last week Thursday/Friday I was a real basket case after finding out IVF was the only way we'd be able to have a baby. Saturday, I called two of my good friends to tell them what we'd found out, I somehow put a comical twist on the story and both were rollin' as I told them and I couldn't help but join in. As I told one of them, "It's really not funny but at this point, what can you do?"

I mean really, I could continue to mope around spitting out the facts like a robot OR I could get a good story out of it, make us both laugh and not take it so seriously. At this point, I know what we have to do to have a baby and by being all serious about it, I'll only stress out more. Now when the time draws closer that we have to actually make that decision, please remind me of this.

Amazingly, DH's and I relationship has improved just over the weekend because now the unknown is somewhat known. No more timed sex, we can just relax and roll with it...no more another month and why, why, why???, another month and I know Flo's coming and if she doesn't, then get ready for the second coming because a miracle just happened!

So, yes, I was a basket case and a little bit crazy for two days but now, I'm actually feeling really good. I know it's going to be a roller coaster, I've already experienced it this weekend...we can afford it, we can't afford it, it'll happen the first time, no way will it happen the first time but this is my journey and I'm going to have to take it one day at a time being all serious or not.

1 comments:

Conceptionally Challenged said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!