BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010

How Many Does That Make?

3/8/10
Went to doctor to get some blood work done to see if I'm ovulating. Found out two more women I know are pregnant.

3/10/10
Found out another couple is prego with their third baby. Hubs bought a new vehicle, we tried to keep it secret because we knew that we wouldn't ever have the big "baby surprise" news for his family so that's why we wanted to surprise his family with the vehicle, closest we'll ever get.

I've lost track of the pregnancy announcements plus hmm...at least 10 in the past month, if not more...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah. I've stopped reading the GF board for a while because I just can't handle all the announcements. My friend Joline is so sweet though. She goes, "December babies are boring. It's the worst month to have a kid." I think that's the first time someone has tried to say something comforting that actually didn't make me feel worse. I love her.