BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beginning of the Mural

DH drove out early this morning and picked up his cousins. When they got to the house, I made them a pretty awesome breakfast in my opinion...deer sausage, bacon and pancakes. The secret to the pancakes is a little cinnamon sugar, sprinkles or Pampered Chef Carmel Sprinkle. Sorry, off topic! Then the girls and DH got to work working on the mural in the baby room: This is DH's cousin, K, who is the artist in the family.
More pics later when the mural is finished! I'm trying to stay busy and not watch paint dry but I'm so excited to see the final product!!!

2 comments:

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

This is exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Angie said...

Cannot wait to see what it is!!!!