BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas! Today I am official 20 weeks which means I'm halfway through! Holy ****!!!! I mean woohoo for being halfway there but OMG! There is sooo much to do in just 20 weeks! This year's Christmas gift (20 weeks) is much better than last year's (see timeline to the right). As my Christmas gift to you, I figured I'd do my first belly shot:

It took quite a few attempts to get this one and the Princess Pup was a bit bored by the time we got this one.

This was one of the earlier ones where she was still interested and don't mind the u/s shrine in the background :)
DH says it's hard to tell that I have a bump when I'm in pants because I'm carrying so low so can we all say HELLO BOY! It's not official, we have decided we aren't going to find out but I'm confident that it's a boy (I'll do another post on that later).

My sweet DH got me a glider for the baby's room as my Christmas present!
I love it and can't wait to use it. First off, I need to find some space for it! I asked if I could use it to read in until the baby got here and he said sure. Okay, we're off to another family gathering then headed to my parents tonight for a celebration tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas! My prayers are with all of you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Merry Christmas to you all! Love the belly shots, and Pretty was so sweet to get you the glider, what a great gift. Can't believe you're half-way done already!!!! xoxo

from C to C said...

What great Christmas gifts!!! Love the baby bump pics!!! Merry Christmas to you and DH!

from C to C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Merry Christmas! Congrats on being halfway done!!!! Love the glider, wish i had one!

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Congrats on 20 weeks! I just love the belly shots. I hope you had a Merry Blessed Christmas!

Cherbear said...

hehehe I love the pup! congrats on halfway!!