BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Great Grandma

The other day, I came home to a Christmas card from DH's grandma. It is picture below:

It had a $10 bill with a note that says, "Start a bank account for the baby." Then the card says, "Blessing and I think it's "neat" that I'm going to be a Great Grandma. Looking for to seeing a Great Grand Child. Love to all." When DH got home from work, we had this conversation:

Me: "Did you see the card from your grandma? I thought it was super sweet!"
DH: "Yeah, it was sweet."
Me: "I guess I didn't realize that this would be her first great grandchild."
DH: "It's going to be her first time EVER being a grandma."
Me: "Um...she's YOUR grandma."
DH: "Oh yeah..."

Silly boy!!! I'm saving the card to put with the baby book and keepsake box whenever I start that...right now I just have a pile of everything from my RE, OB and any cards we've received on my dresser. I'm waiting until after 1/6 (our BIG u/s day) before I start to get organized.

Happy Wednesday all!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Lol. The card is great, but his response is the best!

Mrs. Mocha said...

Wow, that it WAY too sweet. Thoughtfulness can go such a long way in making your day. Great Grandmas are the absolute best!!!!

Megan said...

That is so sweet and LOL at your DH!

Sara-Lynn said...

I love this! So sweet.

Angie said...

What a sweetie she is! His reaction is classic!!

SLES75 said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time...the bank account and the "neat." I love it!!!

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

What a sweetie!