BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Tagged!

Jill from Steps to Baby tagged me =).

Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? Totally members of the family! DH dreads the day when something happens to one of them because he knows I'll be a big 'ole basketcase.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? To get pregnant naturally but let's be realistic, how about for our FET to work and to bring home a happy, healthy baby!

3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Hmm...do IVF after IVF until it worked, pay off the house, get a new car, start a grant/scholarship to help others going through IF.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? FOOD! It's bad, I know, but it's true.

5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids? No kids.

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? The first time we met was in line at a Port-A-Potty but we didn't date for another 7 months! Friends introduced us.

7. What kind of books do you read? Lovey stuff.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Sigh, I wish I knew...

9. What’s your fear? FET won't work which will crush me and I have no idea how our relationship will hold up.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Let the dogs out then go potty myself.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? That he communicated better.

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I like my name because it's different but I hate it because no one can spell or prounounce it correctly. I've always liked the name Katie, not sure why.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? Really? This is a question? Who in their right mind would pick rain unless they were a vampire?

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Cheese dip.

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? Connecting with others going through IF and helping each other-agreed Jill!

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Both!

18. What items are in your purse right now? What isn't in my purse! LOL

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? Although I hate wearing a swimsuit, I think I'd pick beach.

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? Horrible reality shows i.e. Bad Girls Club and Top Model

The four people I tag are:
1. Bridget at Our Lost Stork
2. Bobbi at The Johnson's Journey
3. Kelly at Candid Confessions of a Southern Princess
4. Jen at Come on Baby

2 comments:

Bridget said...

How fun! thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

heh, I would pick the rain. I absolutely love the smell and wearing comfy clothes. Although can I pick sun for the other 6 months?
And yum. Cheese dip.