BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 2, 2011

Scheduled!

I called today and scheduled our FET for this fall...and I was sick to my stomach for about an hour afterwards. When we started IVF, I was so excited! We were FINALLY TTC, we were doing something, I was in the process of making our dream come true. Now while we got a BFN, we also got 3 totsicles and not everyone can say that.

Right now we have 3 threads of hope that we're holding on to, three tots waiting for me and after the FET, we'll either have them in the oven or nothing at all. So yes, I'm super excited about doing the FET (and not having nearly as many injections) but I'm also scared. As I explained it to a friend today, IVF went *fairly* smooth for us, it wasn't a bad experience...until we got the phone call about the BFN and then it was HORRIBLE. I was lost, confused, upset, pissed, torn...it was the most awful day ever and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm so afraid I'm going to have another one of those days this fall.

I wrote down all the tentative dates and then I barely whispered in the phone, now what day do you think will be the beta? As I just said the b-word, my stomach dropped and I jotted down what she told me. So now I know when B-Day is...b for beta, b for bad, b for babies-AGH!

For now, I'm just focusing on my running and my busy season at work and then I'll start thinking about the FET. I pray for our totsicles every night and now I'll pray for B-Day to be for babies!

14 comments:

Nink said...

Yay!!!! So glad that is scheduled. :) Have you talked with your doctor about transferring all 3?

Baby Hopes said...

I'm so glad your cycle is scheduled!!! Wishing you the best... I hope this time comes quickly for you and gives you the desire of your heart!

Bridget said...

So happy that it's scheduled!! It's got to be both exciting and scary for you. I am wishing you the very best of luck :)

SLES75 said...

So glad you got it scheduled! I hope B-day stands for babies too!!! I hope the busy season is the summer and it goes by super quickly for you!!!

I can't wait to see how things go for you....thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm excited! I'll be there for you!

Anonymous said...

Any upcoming cycle brings a basket of emotions along with it. I did find the FET so much easier, physically and emotionally.
Best of luck!!!

Jessica said...

Sounds like a lot of mixed feelings. Glad it is all scheduled...and let's continue to pray B is for Babies! Praying for your totsicles.

COME ON BABY said...

This is the best news ever!! You are a seasoned pro now :) Congrats my sweets. xoxoxo

Kim said...

How very exciting!!! I can understand that sick feeling, but it will soon be replaced with excitement, the wheels are in motion again, Woot Woot!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting it scheduled. Email me your plans. I will be in STL sometime next week for another insemination. :-)

Aimee said...

Yay! So exciting! Keeping you in my thoughts prayers.

Jessica White said...

I'm so glad you've got it on the schedule! Praying for the best for you guys and those 3 totscicles

Angie said...

That's wonderful! Will be sending extra positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Unknown said...

That's awesome & scary all together! I definitely remember all those jumbled up emotions...I wish I could say it gets easier. My doctor kept telling me that some people respond much better when they don't have all those hormone drugs running through their system (we got pregnant on FET). Praying the same goes for you!