BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sharing an Email

I got an email about an easy way to show our support for National Infertility Awareness Week. Here's the email: Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know about a new campaign MyDestinationFamily.org has just launched with RESOLVE--a Twibbon for infertility awareness leading up to National Infertility Awareness Week at the end of the month. I'm not sure if you have a Twitter or a Facebook, but if so, we would love your help supporting this campaign and spreading the word either with your friends. Here is the link to more info: http://www.mydestinationfamily.org/twibbon/ In the last day we have already gathered 74 supporters, so we are so excited about this. Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to staying in touch! I added it to my Twitter-easy! My FB was having a little bit of issues but I'm going to keep trying until I get it work. Hope you all join the twibbon wagon!

1 comments:

SLES75 said...

I don't have a twitter account, but I do have FB...what's the scoop on FB following/adding/liking or whatever it is we're supposed to do!

I would love to help raise awareness of NIAW!!!