BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby A...

...IS A GIRL!!! Can you believe it? She was born on Friday, May 18 after 7 hours of labor and 21 hours of inducing. She weighed in at 7 pounds and 15 ounces and 20 inches long. She has dark wavy hair and her momma's nose. She's amazing!!! For the most part, all went well but my birth plan really wasn't followed but the bottom line is that our baby girl is here and she's amazing!!!

Here's me with my baby girl just a few hours after she was born.
Look at that grin on her daddy's face and look at her checking out her dad:Our beautiful baby girl:

Thank you all for following me through this journey and for the constant prayers and support! I plan on blogging about our little girl and all of life's other random events at my other (click word blog for link to new to blog), so please follow me there if you'd like. It's http://www.myhusbandswatchingtv.blogspot.com/ I still plan on blogging here from time to time. Baby dust and prayers for all of you!

13 comments:

SLES75 said...

CONGRATS!! What a beautiful little girl! SO happy everyone is doing well. What's your other blog so I can follow you there?

Kelly said...

Beautiful! You guys look so so happy. I couldn't be any more excited for y'all!! Enjoy your miracle baby girl! I'd like to follow your other blog as well...

Jos said...

look at that hair!! how fun! congrats!!!

Sara-Lynn said...

Oh my goodness!!! So happy for you. She is just wonderful.

Jos said...

(FYI, your links to your other blog aren't working right)

Emily @ablanket2keep said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

Bridget said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congrats! I would love to follow your new blog.

Alpha Parent said...

Congratulations! She's adorable.

COME ON BABY said...

Ohhhh honey she is just perfect. Yay for babies girls. I am so happy she is here health as safe. Congrats sweetie. xoxoxo

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL !! My son had a "stork bit" also... on his right eye. It faded over time, but to this day will still get red when he doesn't feel well, or is super tired. :)

Good Job Mom and Dad :)

Hilary said...

Aaaaaah! Congratulations!! She's beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Piano relocation Southport