BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 14, 2012

I Finally Remembered a Picture!

I finally remembered to have DH take a picture!!! Despite the "magic dinner" of pork steaks and corn on the cob Saturday night, which is the same meal my mom ate that sent her into labor with my sister and I, Baby A decided s/he was still content where s/he was!

On Sunday, Mother's Day and Baby A's due date, my sister and niece came over. We hit up Babies-R-Us and scored some sweet deals at Costco. Then my dad and grandma joined us and we had lunch at Outback. After they all left, I was about to head in for the night when I remembered to grab the camera. Here I am in all my pregnancy glory at exactly 40 weeks pregnant:


And this is also the outfit I wear pretty much every other day :) The pants and top are both from my sister. The pants are at least 8+ years old because they are Old Navy maternity pants she wore when she was pregnant with my niece! I told her I was keeping them because they're pretty comfy.

Come on Baby A, we're all SUPER ready to meet you!!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

You are so close!! Good luck mama, can't wait to hear the big news!

Jos said...

40 weeks!! YAY!! Can't wait for the "BABY IS HERE" post. :)

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Piano relocation Southport

Gemstelecom said...

tv internet phone bundles Enjoy tv internet phone bundles with Gemstelecom